Kolohe Andino's 'KA' signature fin. Delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and release.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
SMALL (120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (165 - 200 Lbs)
- Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release.
- Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.