Balance of speed, flow and response. Suitable for all conditions.
Performance Core Carbon
Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
SMALL (120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 190Lbs)
LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION. SMOOTHER FEEL.
The new PC Carbon Essential Series utilises a superior blend of carbon tissue and our ultralight AirCore construction to deliver a more user-friendly flex to achieve faster start up acceleration, and a smoother feel through turns.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.